Grupo Corporativo La Península
Grupo Corporativo La Península is a family business, with 100% Costa Rican capital, that was born as an alternative for crop diversification. Until the 1990s, only rainfed rice was grown in the area. It begins in the cultivation of fruits in order to promote the economic and social development of the Nicoya Peninsula, which was a success.
- Internal audit.
- Logistics / Traceability.
- History and management of the farm.
- Use of adjacent land / Soil and substrate management.
- Application management.
- Control water applications.
- Harvest and gathering.
- Post-harvest treatments.
- Liquid and solid waste management.
- Occupational health, safety and welfare.
- Corporate social responsibility.